Discussion Board

Showing 1-10 of total 198 messages Pages | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5   Older >   >>
premarital sex
by Dr. M. M. Musthafa (View MyPage) on Jan 06, 2014 02:45 PM

premarital sex is definitely immoral. Every creature has a definite system and discipline and mutual commitment. Be it human being, animals or plants. Otherwise the universe will not sustain. What ever be the argument put forward, Premarital sex are just for pleasure without any commitment, responsibility or sincerity. The child born in this intercourse will be psychic and later an evil element in the society unless the mother give committed for bringing up sincerely with all social protection. That is what we seen world wide, the socalled developed countries as well as under developed countries.

Forward  |  Report abuse
court order
by vikas (View MyPage) on Jan 06, 2014 02:11 PM

to safeguard customs and save maximum divorce ratio now a days court has taken good step. coz if this problem divorce ratio. has raised like any thing and number if timed it had seen sime vulgar attitude ny girls and boys also.

Forward  |  Report abuse
Now rediff and all anti-hindooo media have shttt on their faces??
by Choonee Mayyinee (View MyPage) on Nov 27, 2013 12:20 PM

Lord shankarachraya has been found NOT guilty in the false and fabricated murder case done by antihinduss plticians and media and the crime of amma jayalalitha cannot be condoned in this horrible crme too, what a shameful banana republic of one billion moorons

Forward  |  Report abuse
Now rediff and all anti-hindooo media have shttt on their faces??
by Choonee Mayyinee (View MyPage) on Nov 27, 2013 12:19 PM

Lord shankarachraya has been found NOT guilty in the false and fabricated murder case done by antihinduss plticians and media and the crime of amma jayalalitha cannot be condoned in this horrible crme too, what a shameful banana republic of one billion moorons

Forward  |  Report abuse
Autism - Narayan\'s grit!
by MP Subramaniam (View MyPage) on Nov 05, 2013 08:48 PM

I am 61, live in Hyd, India and as part of my service in the govt, I had worked for eight years in the Dept for Welfare of Disabled, it was the best part of my service. I am now retired, engaged in conducting self-development workshops for free and would like to volunteer for good causes. Please let me know how I can help!

Forward  |  Report abuse
Autism - Narayan\\\'s grit!
by MP Subramaniam (View MyPage) on Nov 05, 2013 08:46 PM

I am 61, live in Hyd, India and as part of my service in the govt, I had worked for eight years in the Dept for Welfare of Disabled, it was the best part of my service. I am now retired, engaged in conducting self-development workshops for free and would like to volunteer for good causes. Please let me know how I can help!

Forward  |  'Report abuse' disabled by moderator
TEACHING ASTRONOMY AND SKY STAR STUDY
by kachchhmitra Kutch (View MyPage) on May 29, 2013 06:35 PM

WE CAN DONATE AND ADVISE ALL SCHOOL AND LEARNERS TO STUDY SKY STAR STUDY AND ASTRONOMY. WE WILL GIVE STAR CHARTS OF SKY AND A SKY MAP PROGRAM TO VERY ONE WHO WISH TO USE AND STUDY

Forward  |  Report abuse
Showing 1-10 of total 198 messages Pages | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5   Older >   >>
Write a message